Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 6, 2, 28, 137, 124, 5, 123, 18 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 15, 17, 16 and 4 molecules, respectively.
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Key Topics Covered:
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Overview
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Therapeutics Development
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Therapeutics Assessment
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Drug Profiles
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Dormant Projects
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Discontinued Products
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Product Development Milestones
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3bkdhv/nonhodgkin