Taking place between 22-25 August 2017, Bancassurance Asia Summit will return bigger and better as Asia's premier networking and learning platform for Banks, Insurance Companies, Reinsurance Companies, Insurance Brokers to discuss and share insightful experiences on existing and recent successful partnership projects around the world, best practices in bancassurance model, lessons learned in sales & marketing activities as well as system innovation to create consumer drive products and identifying new opportunities for your organization.
Driven by emerging markets growth and Asia's rising insurance penetration rates, bancassurance is now a proven model in Asia. It is now Asia's turn to tie up multiyear contracts worth billions of dollars with the region's big banks to enhance higher productivity and lower costs than traditional distribution channels. Meanwhile, banks can earn additional revenue by selling the insurance products, while insurance companies are able to expand their customer base without having to expand their sales forces or pay commissions to insurance agents or broker.
However, successful & profitable partnership requires diligent preparation, focus and commitment. In areas where banks & insurers' partnerships are under-established, similar products offered in the market, poorly implemented sales strategies & unparalleled technology application in this digital era could easily lead to partnership failure, contract termination, effortless sales & marketing activities that do not bring profit but loss to this billion-worth partnership.
Key Benefits of Attending 7th Bancassurance Asia Summit 2017
- Successful case studies on current & future Bancassurance Partnership Projects across Asia Pacific including Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Australia and Hong Kong amongst others.
- Identify latest technologies, solutions and techniques for Data Management/CRM systems, Blockchain, Digital transformation platform, BPM Systems of Insurance, Bancassurance Operations, Online system, Insurance broking back-office operations to enhance a RESULT-DRIVEN sales strategy.
- Understand how you can overcome challenges with KPI Monitoring, Sales Strategies, Product Development, Partnership Models, Digital Innovation from experienced Heads/Vice Presidents/Directors/Assistant Vice Presidents/ Managers of Bancassurance, Distribution & Partnership, Wealth Management & Retail Banking.
- Interactive Panel Discussions featuring leading Banks, Insurance Companies, Reinsurance Companies, Insurance Brokers - gain real-life perspectives from these key groups of people in the value chain.
- Network with decision maker across the value chain in the Banks & Insurance professional network looking to/have already successfully entered into Bancassurance Partnership & penetrating key Asian markets.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6rgbsf/7th_bancassurance