Government Officials, Indian Ministries and Project Developers gather this September to discuss practical solutions in optimizing skyscrapers sustainability, current & future skyscrapers construction and investment plans in India
Skyscrapers are increasingly being constructed across India's modern landscape as the country grapples with the huge influx of people arriving in its major cities from rural areas. With 50% of India's population expected to live in the urban areas by 2030, there is a great demand for tall buildings and high-rise structures in the residential as well as commercial space.
As cities, such as Mumbai actively incentivize the construction of tall buildings, developers and governments active within the Indian real-estate industry are now exploring vertical opportunities to overcome several challenges concerning regulatory guidelines and floor space index (FSI) norms that restrict the construction of high-rise structures in India.
India is set to be the next big home for the tallest skyscrapers in the world, with the Indian government beginning to focus on regulatory measures and specific building codes for high-rise structures. For instances, the upcoming projects, World one, the tallest residential tower in the world and The Imperial 3 which have revolutionized the growing trend of skyscrapers in India.
Following the success of the SKYSCRAPER SUMMIT SERIES, the event organiser is proud to announce the Skyscrapers India Summit 2017 is coming to Mumbai, taking place from 12-15 September 2017. The Skyscrapers India Summit will look to build on the industry insights and knowledge sharing from the experts in skyscraper industry will feature international case studies, local project updates and new developments in government regulations.
5 Key Benefits of Attending Skyscrapers India Summit 2017
- Find out the latest updates and practical information on skyscrapers projects in India across cities as well as the latest trends within the industry locally.
- Skyscraper Developers, Government Representatives & Project Owners across Indian Cities, will be present at the summit - Grab the opportunity to share and gain new perspectives in designing and constructing skyscrapers that are safe, sustainable and structurally feasible, and commercially viable.
- Hear from renowned industry experts with profound skyscrapers projects experience in India and globally to learn from distinguished experts on the latest trends and technologies in skyscrapers infrastructure and urban development.
- Gain Real-Life Insights from your Peers - Hear key trends, winning strategies and effective solutions in skyscrapers design, engineering, planning, and construction during Exclusive Panel Discussiosn among Skyscrapers Industry Experts
- Build Business Relationships & Gain First Mover Advantage! - Meet up with not just skyscraper industry leaders but also high-profile decision makers from the government authorities/ministries and industry leaders within India and globally to broaden your business network and discuss future skyscraper development plans!
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6zs43x/skyscrapers_india