DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Advances in Molecular Imaging, Neural Imaging, and Multi-modal Image Analysis" report to their offering.
The latest issue of Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TOE profiles various innovations from the medical imaging space. These include an advanced visualization platform for multimodal image analysis, Raman spectroscopy probe that detects stray cancer cells, technological refinements for boosting quality of brain scans, an ultra-high definition imaging system for superior endoscopic viewing, precision medicine using imaging biomarkers, and using artificial intelligence for improving diagnostics accuracy.
Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- Advanced Visualization Platform for Multimodal Image Analysis
- Raman Spectroscopy Probe Detects Stray Cancer Cells
- Technological Refinements to Boost Quality of Brain Scans
- Ultra-high Definition Imaging System for Superior Endoscopic Viewing
- Precision Medicine Using Imaging Biomarkers
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Improve Diagnostics Accuracy
- Lens-free, On-Chip Microscopy for Next-gen Pathology Labs
- Sperm Radar Diagnostic Testing for Effective IVR Procedures
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sxj7k7/advances_in