DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Plastics for the Automotive, Aerospace, Building and Construction, and Packaging Industries" report to their offering.
This edition of the Plastics Advisor TOE profiles innovations in plastics for the automotive, aerospace, building and construction, and packaging industries. The innovations include a dual container packaging solution, an inverted stand-up pouch that can be retrofitted in existing manufacturing line, bricks made from recycled plastics for constructions, carbon fibers produced from lignin, and sustainable rubber and plastics.
Plastics Advisor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights of various plastics and composites and also analyses their impact across various industries.
The Materials and Coatings cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and their impact and applications across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
- Dual Container Packaging Solution with Wide Application Potential
- Inverted Stand-up Pouch that can be Retrofitted in Existing Manufacturing Line
- Bricks Made from Recycled Plastics for Building and Construction Industry
- Manufacturing Technology to Produce Carbon Fibers from Lignin
- Method to Recycle Plastics into Polyurethane Foams with aid of Coconut Oil
- Process for Producing Sustainable Rubber and Plastics
- Cellulose-based Bioplastic Material for Wearable Electronics and Automotive Industries
- Packaging Solution for Microwave Steam Heating
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7t3pc/plastics_for_the