DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "A Snapshot of Innovations in the MedTech Industry" report to their offering.
The latest issue of the Medical Devices TOE profiles technologies for treatment of esophageal atresia, surgical skin closure, a jaw fracture device, a laparoscopic positioning system, a closed-loop spinal cord stimulation system, a camera-enabled handheld arthroscope, and a bioactive glass bone glass substitute. The issue also profiles future growth initiatives of technology developers.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- First-of-a-Kind Device for Treatment of Esophageal Atresia
- Non-invasive Surgical Skin Closure Solution
- Disruptive, Non-Invasive, Jaw Fracture Device
- Image-Based Laparoscope Positioning System
- Closed-loop Spinal Cord Stimulator for Managing Chronic Pain
- Camera-enabled Handheld Arthroscope for Replacing MRI Interventions
- Fluoroscopically-guided Treatment for Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Bone Substitute Combining Demineralized Bone Matrix and Bioactive Glass
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dhhlxz/a_snapshot_of