DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Innovations in Real-time Communication, Explosive Detection, Security and Data Management" report to their offering.
This Homeland Security TOE covers key developments in real-time communication systems, explosives detection solution, facial recognition and personnel monitoring for security applications, criminal prediction, anti-bribery and corruption control system, disaster recovery, and first responder solutions for homeland security applications.
The Homeland Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures global innovations and developments related to homeland security on a monthly basis. Technologies enabling security segments, including incident management, border security, CBRNE, disaster management, cybersecurity, first responders, critical infrastructure protection, maritime security, food security, personal protective equipment, and airport security are captured in this TOE.
The need for low power, smaller, lighter sensors with enhanced performance attributes and minimal false alarms is driving innovations in the sensors space. The Sensors and Control cluster covers innovations pertaining to technologies such as wireless sensors and networks, energy harvesting, haptics and touch, MEMS and nanosensors, terahertz, ubiquitous/smart sensors, CBRNE, quantified-self, sensor fusion, M2M communications, and drones.
Key Topics Covered:
- Communication System Enabling CBRNE Sensors to Send Real-time Data
- Portable and Lightweight Explosive Detection Solution
- 3D-based Face Recognition Technology for Airport Security
- Novel Personnel Screening Product Providing All-in-one Security Features
- Anti-bribery and Corruption Solution to Monitor Hidden Corruption
- AI-based Module to Predict Criminal Activities
- Disaster Recovery for Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Mobile App-based First Responder
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q4zdtd/innovations_in