DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Q1 2017 Long-Term LNG Contracts Review: US Signs Two LNG Export Contracts" report to their offering.
In Q1 2017, the biggest LNG supply contract was signed between Magnolia LNG LLC and VGS Group on January 11, 2017. As per the contract, LNG will be supplied from the Magnolia terminal in the US to the Krishna Godavari Floating terminal in India, for a 20-year period.
The second biggest contract was signed by Texas LNG LLC for supply of 3.1 mtpa of LNG from the Brownsville terminal in the US for the period 2021-2041. Other key companies to sign contracts in the quarter include Petronas LNG 9 Sdn Bhd, Qatargas Operating Company Limited, and Polish Oil and Gas Company.
- Details of long-term LNG contracts signed in Q1 2017 by country and company
- Comparison of LNG contracted capacity and share by importing countries between Q1 2017 and Q4 2016
- Comparison of LNG contracted capacity, and share by key seller and purchaser companies between Q1 2017 and Q4 2016
- Count of contracts and contracted capacity signed by key purchaser companies during 2015 to 2017
Key Topics Covered:
1. Table of Contents
2. Q1 2017 Long-Term LNG Contracts Review
2.1. Biggest New Long-Term LNG Contract in Q1 2017
2.2. Key Highlights
2.3. Regional Contract Briefs
2.4. LNG Contracted Capacity by Key Importing Countries in Q4 2016 vis-à-vis Q1 2017
2.5. LNG Contracted Capacity by Key Exporting Countries in Q4 2016 vis-à-vis Q1 2017
2.6. LNG Contracted Capacity by Key Purchaser Companies in Q4 2016 vis-à-vis Q1 2017
2.7. LNG Contracted Capacity by Key Seller Companies in Q4 2016 vis-à-vis Q1 2017
2.8. Annual Count of Contracts and Volumes Signed by Key Purchaser Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5nxhn/q1_2017_longterm