DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Malaysia Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report: Government Focuses on Shallow-Water Exploration and Mature Field Development" report to their offering.
Malaysia Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report: Government Focuses on Shallow-Water Exploration and Mature Field Development, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Malaysia's upstream oil and gas sector.
The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state's take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Malaysia's upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Malaysia
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime's state take and attractiveness to investors
- Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Malaysia
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
2. Regime Overview
3. State Take Assessment
4. Key Fiscal Terms - Production Sharing Agreement
5. Key Fiscal Terms - Risk Service Agreements
6. Regulation and Licensing
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/26k53r/malaysia_upstream