Join the Summit and learn the very latest disruptive and mind-blowing ideas from some of the truly innovative businesses and organisations from the EMEA region. Delegates will not just hear about various game-changing HR initiatives, but will learn the step by step process of putting these lovely ideas into practice.
We have redesigned the entire summit to allow for much more rewarding and time efficient format, dominated by, inspiring insights, interactive workshops and peer to peer round table exchange sessions, designed to help you solve those pressing issues and seek possible new alternatives, solutions for your HR operations.
The highlight of the three day event is the full Day Masterclass on Talent Analytics and of course the truly International HR Brilliance Award Ceremony.
If you, your team or your organisation has gone above and beyond to achieve success, ENTER the HR Brilliance Award, inspire your colleagues, and celebrate your success together with your peers. Join Us For Expert Insight And Networking Opportunities.
Wednesday 6, December 2017
Thursday 7, December 2017
- Key Note Session: Technology and Economy: Twin catalysts for HR transformation
- Session 2: Practicalities of The Data-Driven Strategies behind Successful and Influential HR
- Session 3: Improve Your Probability of Success: Focused HR -Developing, Engaging, and Retaining the Right People in the right place
- Session 4: Talent Mobility in EMEA
- HR Brilliance Awards Ceremony
Friday 8, December 2017
- Session 1: Words into Action: Performance Management & Rewards in EMEA
- Session 2: Taking the Pulse: Measuring Employee Opinions Outside of the Annual Survey
- Session 3: Engaging for Performance
- Session 4: HR Transformation & Change Management
- Session 5: Operating in a Transparent World: The Promise & Peril of Social Media
- Session 6: Innovation Culture and an Analytics-Based Approach to Making Your HR Function a Competitive Advantage
- End of Summit
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xb2qh7/6th_annual