DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "VCSEL Market by Application (Data Communication, Industrial Heating, Infrared Illumination, Pumping and Sensing): Global 2015-2021" report to their offering.
The report analyzes and forecast VCSEL market on a global and regional level. The study offers past data of 2015 along with forecast from 2016 to 2021 based on revenue (USD Million). Assessment of market dynamics gives a broad thought about the drivers and restraints for the VCSEL market along with the impact they have on the demand over the coming years. Furthermore, the report includes the study of opportunities available in the VCSEL market on a global level.
The report segment of global VCSEL market is as follows:
Global VCSEL Market: Application Segment Analysis
Global VCSEL Market: End User Segment Analysis
- Increasing demand from high-end applications such as gesture recognition and 3D imaging.
- Technological developments enabling greater use of VCSEL in infrared illumination.
- Restriction to short-distance communication due to limited range of VCSEL
- Emerging laser-assisted hard disk drive technology
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global VCSEL Market Industry Analysis
4. Global VCSEL Market - Competitive Landscape
4.1. Company market share analysis, 2015 (Subject to data availability)
4.2. Price trend analysis
5. VCSEL Market Application Segment Analysis
6. VCSEL Market End Users Segment Analysis
7. VCSEL Market - Regional Analysis
8. Company Profiles
8.1. Finisar Corporation
8.2. JDS Uniphase Corporation
8.3. II-VI Incorporated
8.4. Vertilas GmbH
8.5. Vixar, Inc
8.6. Ultra Communications, Inc.
8.7. Avago Technologies
8.8. Royal Philips Electronics N.V
8.9. IQE PLC
8.10. Princeton Optronics, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c28rpq/vcsel_market_by