DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "9th Annual Personalized & Precision Medicine Conference - Postdoctoral Scholars" conference to their offering.
One of the longest running conferences in the personalized/precision medicine space, Arrowhead's 9th Annual Personalized & Precision Medicine Conference is coming to Orlando, Florida on October 16th-17th as an official Satellite Event to the American Society of Human Genetics Annual Meeting.
Nine years ago the Personalized & Precision Medicine Conference focused almost exclusively on the one-on-one relationship between the pharmaceutical and diagnostic industries. Since then the field has evolved to include not just these bilateral relationships, but multi-stakeholder relationships that are now integral to the future of the field.
The conference will present the latest research and trends propelling Precision Medicine into the future with a focus on innovations in R & D, technological developments, Precision Medicine advances in infectious disease, CNS and cardiovascular disease, patient/citizen involvement (the quantified self') and its impact advancing Precision Medicine, health and social well being.
Key Themes at This Year's Conference
- R & D: Trends & Challenges in Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Technologies Revolutionizing Precision Medicine
- Beyond Oncology: Infectious Disease, CNS Disorders and Cardiovascular Disease
- Harnessing Big Data For Research & Clinical Application
- Patient Engagement, Empowerment & Ethical Issues
- From Research to Clinical Adoption: Drivers, Barriers, and Designing Success Strategies
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pkz82c/9th_annual