DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Managing the Corporate Reputation of First Gulf Bank - A Senior Executive Perspective" company profile to their offering.
Managing the Corporate Reputation of First Gulf Bank - A Senior Executive Perspective' aims to provide an authoritative view on First Gulf Bank's reputation - also known as prestige' or 'prominence' - as seen through the eyes of 151 senior executives and senior managers (i.e., Financial Times 500 company executives and managers).
Methodology: Conducting 151 one-on-one in-depth interviews with senior executives and senior managers of Financial Times 500 companies, that is, members of management or executive boards, members of supervisory or advisory boards, [senior] vice-presidents, and other senior staff directors.
The study design was based on (dis)agreement statements. Each statement expressed the respondents' agreement or disagreement regarding a specific issue. Respondents had to indicate how strongly they agreed or disagreed with each statement (i.e., 5' = strongly agree; 1' = strongly disagree; 4', 3', and 2' were intermediate options). The statements were inextricably related to six key performance indicators (KPI's) of successful banks (for more information on the research framework, see chapter 3). Each KPI - in fact, a research category on its own - was covered by several related statements.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Reputation - What's in a name?
- 2 Definitions of reputation
- 3 The reputation of First Gulf Bank is based on seven principles
- 4 What capitalizing on reputation gets First Gulf Bank
- 5 Valuing reputation and identity
- 6 Bank reputation is linked to banking reputation
- 7 Economic value for First Gulf Bank
- 8 The role of the First Gulf Bank leadership group
- 9 Conclusion
Chapter 2. Research Strategy
- 2 Research themes
- 3 Research guidelines
- 4 Stages and outcome
- 5 Field research process
- 6 Specific research: interviews, report
Chapter 3. Reputation Equity Audit© of First Gulf Bank
- Reputation equity audit©: six key performance indicators of successful banks
- Fieldwork: an overview
Chapter 4. First Gulf Bank Results
- On the client strategy of First Gulf Bank
- On the market strategy of First Gulf Bank
- On the competitive strategy of First Gulf Bank
- On the people strategy of First Gulf Bank
- On the innovation strategy of First Gulf Bank
- On the business model strategy of First Gulf Bank
- Final observations
Chapter 5. Recommendation
- What is a 'reputation improvement plan?'
- What goes into a reputation improvement plan?
- Unlocking the value of the corporate reputation of First Gulf Bank
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mvzlq6/managing_the