DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Managing the Corporate Reputation of Al Rajhi Bank - A Senior Executive Perspective" company profile to their offering.
Synopsis: Managing the Corporate Reputation of Al Rajhi Bank - A Senior Executive Perspective' aims to provide an authoritative view on Al Rajhi Bank's reputation - also known as prestige' or 'prominence' - as seen through the eyes of 149 senior executives and senior managers (i.e., Financial Times 500 company executives and managers).
The study design was based on (dis)agreement statements. Each statement expressed the respondents' agreement or disagreement regarding a specific issue. Respondents had to indicate how strongly they agreed or disagreed with each statement (i.e., 5' = strongly agree; 1' = strongly disagree; 4', 3', and 2' were intermediate options).
The statements were inextricably related to six key performance indicators (KPI's) of successful banks (for more information on the research framework, see chapter 3). Each KPI - in fact, a research category on its own - was covered by several related statements.
The Reputation Equity Audit - the research framework - focused in on six key performance indicators' of Al Rajhi Bank's wholesale banking activities: client strategy, market strategy, competitive strategy, people strategy, innovation strategy, and business model strategy. The final result is a unique MRI scan' of Al Rajhi Bank.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Reputation - What's in a name?
- Definitions of reputation
- The reputation of Al Rajhi Bank is based on seven principles
- What capitalizing on reputation gets Al Rajhi Bank
- Valuing reputation and identity
- Bank reputation is linked to banking reputation
- Economic value for Al Rajhi Bank
- The role of the Al Rajhi Bank leadership group
Chapter 2. Research Strategy
- Research themes
- Research guidelines
- Stages and outcome
- Field research process
- Specific research: interviews, report
Chapter 3. Reputation Equity Audit© of Al Rajhi Bank
- Reputation equity audit©: six key performance indicators of successful banks
- Fieldwork: an overview
Chapter 4. Al Rajhi Bank Results
- On the client strategy of Al Rajhi Bank
- On the market strategy of Al Rajhi Bank
- On the competitive strategy of Al Rajhi Bank
- On the people strategy of Al Rajhi Bank
- On the innovation strategy of Al Rajhi Bank
- On the business model strategy of Al Rajhi Bank
- Final observations
Chapter 5. Recommendation
- What is a 'reputation improvement plan?'
- What goes into a reputation improvement plan?
- Unlocking the value of the corporate reputation of Al Rajhi Bank
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wcg6hg/managing_the