DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Q1 2017 Global Bid Round Outlook - Egyptian, Omani and Congolese Rounds to Close after Deadline Extensions" report to their offering.
Globally nine bid rounds are due to close in Q1 2017. The bid due dates of the rounds - Egypt's 'Ganope Bid Round 2016', Congo Republic's 'License Round 2016', and Oman's '2016 Round' - were postponed from the previous quarters. The 'Lease Sale 247' round in the US offers the highest number of blocks among all bid rounds due to close in Q1 2017.
The '2016 Offshore Supplementary Round' in the UK offers the second highest number of blocks. In terms of acreage, the 'Lease Sale 247' in the US has the highest on offer of all rounds in the quarter. Oman's '2016 Round' offers the next highest acreage.
- Provides overview of global bid rounds due to close in Q1 2017
- Major developments related to bid rounds in Q4 2016
- Information on each bid round due to close in Q1 2017 by country
- Recent exploration and licensing history of countries where bids are due to close in the quarter
- Overview of bid rounds due to close in Q2 2017
Key Topics Covered:
1. Tables & Figures
2. Key Highlights
3. Recent Bid Round Developments
4. Q1 2017 Bid Round Overview - Australia
5. Q1 2017 Bid Round Overview - Egypt
6. Q1 2017 Bid Round Overview - Oman
7. Q1 2017 Bid Round Overview - Indonesia
8. Q1 2017 Bid Round Overview - UK
9. Q1 2017 Bid Round Overview - US
10. Q1 2017 Bid Round Overview - Congo Republic
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mkncdj/q1_2017_global