A comprehensive analysis of the residential water treatment market for India including market sizing, market share by competitor, drivers, restraints and market forecasts to 2023.
Market Definition by Product:
- For the purposes of this study a residential water treatment (RWT) system is defined as:
- Point-of-entry (POE) systems: Point-of-entry or whole house systems treat all the water entering the home.
- Point-of-use counter top (CT) systems: Counter top systems can either be placed on the kitchen counter or can be wall mounted (typically in Asia).
- Point-of-use under-the-sink (UTS) systems: The UTS systems are usually placed under the kitchen sink and do not clutter the kitchen counter.
- Point-of-use faucet mount (FM) systems: FM systems have small filters that go directly on the end of a faucet and are relatively easy to install. FM systems have low capacities and low flow rates as compared to pitchers and other types of water treatment systems.
- Pitcher systems: These systems are also knows as jug filters in certain parts of the world. Water is filtered by gravity through a filter cartridge, mostly made up of carbon. Pitchers and faucet mount systems are cheap residential water treatment systems available to consumers.
- Replacement filters: This study also covers replacement filters.
Key Topics Covered:
II. Asia Pacific: Executive Summary
- Revenues - Asia Pacific
- Market Measurements
- Technology by Revenue
- Bubble Map Based on Popular Trends
III. India Residential Water Treatment Market
- Market Measurements
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Pricing Trends
- Technology Trends
- Quotes on Market Trends
- New Players
IV. Market Data
- Total Residential Water Treatment Market: Revenue Forecasts, 2016-2023
- Point-of-Use CT & UTS Water Treatment Systems: Revenue Forecasts, 2016-2023.
- Point-of-Use CT & UTS Water Treatment Systems: Market Share by Revenue
- Point-of-Use Replacement Filters Market: Revenue Forecasts, 2016-2023
- Eureka Forbes
- Kent RO Systems, Ltd.
- Luminous Water Technologies (Livpure)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7r8qlg/residential_water