DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage (SMES) Systems - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage (SMES) Systems in US$ Thousand. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 22 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- ABB, Inc. (USA)
- American Superconductor Corporation (USA)
- ASG Superconductors SpA (Italy)
- Columbus Superconductors SpA (Italy)
- Babcock Noell GmbH (Germany)
- Beijing Innopower Superconductor Cable Co., Ltd (China)
- Bruker Energy & Supercon Technologies (USA)
- Fujikura Ltd. (Japan)
- Hyper Tech Research, Inc. (USA)
- Luvata U.K. Ltd (UK)
- Nexans SA (France)
- Southwire Company, LLC (USA)
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd (Japan)
- Superconductor Technologies, Inc. (USA)
- SuperPower, Inc. (USA)
- SuNam Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry Overview
2. Market Trends & Issues
3. Energy Storage Systems - An Overview
4. Product Overview
5. Recent Industry Activity
6. Focus On Select Players
7. Global Market Perspective
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hblr69/superconducting