This market report summarizes the results of an industry-wide global web-based benchmarking survey on single cell isolation carried out in December 2016.
The survey was initiated as part of the publisher's tracking of emerging life science marketplaces.
The objectives were to understand current interest, progress made in implementation and requirements for single cell isolation.
The questionnaire was compiled to meet the needs of our clients, who were manufacturers/developers of laboratory equipment/methodologies for single cell isolation. They seek to gain insight in the application requirements, market opportunities, unmet needs and demand for single cell isolation-related products.
Equal emphasis was given to soliciting opinion from all organizations interested in single cell isolation with no geographical bias in the persons contacted.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Table of Contents
- Survey Methodology
- Primary Applications of Isolated Single Cells
- Current Field of Interest & Use of Isolated Single Cells
- Research Area Where Interest In Isolated Single Cells Best Fits
- Sources Used to Isolate Single Cells
- Cell Types from which Respondents Want to Isolate Single Cells
- The Starting Population (Sample) from which Respondents Isolate Single Cells
- Respondents Use of Enrichment Technologies Prior to Single Cell Isolation
- Details of Any Commercial Instruments Used to Isolate Single Cells
- Main Technology Used to Isolate Single Cells
- The Viability of Isolated Single Cells
- Category of Cell Purity of Greatest Relevance to Respondent's Research
- Main Justification for Using the Number of Single Cells Required for Downstream Analysis
- How Single Cells Are Selected for Downstream Analysis or Culture
- Importance of Isolating Individual Cells for Experiments
- Downstream Analysis Methods Used or Planned to Be Used With Isolated Single Cells
- Does Single Cell Isolation Technique Impact Downstream Readability or Analysis
- What Downstream Work On Isolated Single Cells Involves
- How Long Respondents Want to Keep Living Single Cells Alive After Isolation
- Acceptability of Desired Frequency of Single Cell Experiments
- Impact of Frequency of Undertaking Single Cell Experiments
- Summary of Survey Findings
- Likelihood of Purchasing A New Single Cell Isolation Instruments Over the Coming Years
- Market Potential for New Single Cell Isolation Instruments
- Annual Budgets for Single Cell Isolation Experiments
- Breakdown of Budget for Single Cell Isolation Experiments
- Market Estimate for Single Cell Isolation Experiments
- Breakdown of Market Estimate for Single Cell Isolation Experiments
- Average Cost to A Perform One Isolation Experiment
- Top Vendors of Single Cell Isolation Technologies
- Main Limitations of Currently Available Single Cell Isolation Technologies
- Improvements Wanted & Unmet Needs In Single Cell Isolation Technologies Today
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ffn7zg/single_cell