DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mobile & Wearable Biometric Authentication Market Analysis & Forecasts 2017-2022" report to their offering.
This report is packed full of detail and analysis and includes a review of current global adoption, market analysis including key drivers and barriers for adoption, interviews with leading stakeholders, technology analysis with review of key biometric technologies and profiles of companies supplying biometric systems for mobile & wearable devices.
Scope of the Report
Six Year Forecasts 2017-2022:
- Global & Regional
- Device Shipments including Smartphone, Tablet, Wearable
- Mobile Biometric Hardware Sensor including Fingerprint, Iris, Combined (Fingerprint+Iris)
- Mobile Biometric Software License including Voice, Face, Eye Vein, Behavioral, Sensorless Fingerprint, Combined
- Mobile Users by Sector including Financial, Healthcare, Enterprise, Consumer
- Revenue / Hardware Biometric Sensors including Fingerprint, Iris, Combined (Fingerprint+Iris)
- Revenue / Software Licenses including Voice, Face, Eye Vein, Behavioral, Sensorless Fingerprint, Software Combined (Total)
- Wearable Biometric Authentication Total Users & Wearable ECG Devices
This report covers the latest developments in this sector and covers key questions and topics that are a vital for this industry. They include key trends that are shaping the industry including:
- The emergence of multi-modal biometric authentication
- The importance of liveness and anti-spoof technologies and how is this being integrated
- How new smart mobile device design is affecting hardware biometric sensor design and integration
- The latest M&A activity
- Average Selling Price (ASP) for the fingerprint sensor market
- What vertical sectors will be popular for mobile biometric authentication adoption
- Is there a dominant model for deploying mobile-based biometrics?
- When will we see a consumer wearable device that supports biometric authentication?
- Will fingerprint biometrics continue to dominate the market?
- What is the impact of emerging biometric technologies including iris, face, voice, behavioral and eye vein?
- 3M Cogent
- Egis Technology
- Encap Security
- Fingerprint Cards
- NexID Biometrics
- Nok Nok Labs
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Safran Morpho
- SRI International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7ghzj7/mobile_and