While sales of breakfast cereal have stagnated or even declined over recent years, one segment within the breakfast cereal category to have bucked the trend is granola.
Insights Briefing: Granola looks at the growing popularity of granola through the prism of new product development, exploring the key factors behind the segment's success in a declining market.
Supported by the latest insights and data, Insights Briefing: Granola reveals the key ingredients, concepts, product attributes and positioning - from flavour and functional attributes to new textural and sensory benefits - that have revived a moribund segment and enhanced granola's appeal across a broad demographic.
Key questions answered:
- What are the trends and opportunities I should be aware of in the granola space?
- What ingredients lie behind granola's positioning as a better for you' cereal?
- How has granola aligned itself to modern dietary regimes?
- What oppportunities exist for granola outside the breakfast cereal category?
Key Topics Covered:
1. About granola
2. Leading ingredients
3. Functional benefits
4. Fruit and vegetable ingredients
5. The benefit of texture
6. Breaking free from breakfast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ftr25f/insights