DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Carbon Fiber Market (Polyacrylonitrile (PAN) based, Pitch-based, and Others) for Aerospace and Defense, Wind Energy, Construction Automotive, Sports, and Other End-user: Global 2015-2021" report to their offering.
The report provides analysis and forecast for the carbon fiber market on a regional and global level. The study covers historic data of 2015 shared along with a forecast from 2016 to 2021 based on volume (kilo tons) and revenue (USD billion). The study provides drivers and restraints for the carbon fiber market coupled along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Moreover, the report also covers the analysis of opportunities existing in the carbon fiber market on a global level.
Global Carbon Fiber Market Drivers: Impact Analysis
Increasing Demand for Sporting Goods
Increasing Demand from Aerospace Defense Industry
Increasing Demand from Wind Energy Industry
Global Carbon Fiber Market Restraints: Impact Analysis
Complex Recycling Process of Carbon Fiber
- High Manufacturing Cost of Carbon Fiber
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Carbon Fiber Market Dynamics
4. Global Carbon Fiber Market Competitive Landscape
- Company Market Share, 2015 (Subject To Data Availability)
- Strategic Development
- Product Portfolio
Patent Analysis (2011-2016)
5. Global Carbon Fiber Market Product Segment Analysis
- Global Carbon Fiber Market: Product Segment Overview
- Polyacrylonitrile (PAN) based
6. Global Carbon Fiber Market End-User Segment Analysis
- Global Carbon Fiber Market: End-User Segment Overview
- Aerospace and Defense
- Wind Energy
8. Company Profiles
- Toray Industries
- Cytec Industries
- Mitsubishi Rayon Co., Ltd.
- SGL Group The Carbon Company
- Hexcel Corporation
- Kemrock Industries and Exports Ltd.
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Teijin Ltd
- Zoltek Companies, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9l7xt4/carbon_fiber