DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The 11th Annual Pain and Migraine Therapeutics Summit - Student" conference to their offering.
The Annual Pain & Migraine Therapeutics Summit is the US's premier pain conference covering the field of pain research and therapeutics. Leaders from the pharmaceutical, biotech, device and medical communities attend this conference to learn about the latest advances in the treatment of various types of pain and to network with colleagues from industry, the non-profit sector, academia, the medical community, government and investors.
This conference provides attendees with thoughtful insight from key industry leaders and academic researchers concerning cutting edge drug discovery science, preclinical development trends, analysis of key clinical-stage pain therapies and newly marketed products.
We will highlight the most important developments in recent years in the field, including:
- Clinical Trial Design and Endpoints for Pain
- Emerging Pain Research from Industry, Academia and Government
- CGRP Antagonist Research and Clinical Trial Data
- The Latest Diagnostic Imaging Research
- NGF antagonist Research and Clinical Trial Data
- Emerging Trends and New Animal Model Research
- Nociceptive Pain, Neuropathic Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Migraine Pain, Post-Operative Pain, Cancer Pain and Other Types
- New Research in Biologic Therapy Development
- Non-Opiate Pain Drug Development Trends and Clinical Development Programs
- Sodium and Calcium Channel Blocker Research and Clinical Trials
- The Genetic Components of Pain
- Abuse-resistant Opioid Drug Development
- Analysis of FDA's REMS program
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnwf7n/the_11th_annual