DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Transformation and Growth Opportunities in the US Next-Generation Sequencing Informatics Market" report to their offering.
The author expects strong demand for commercial application-focused solutions to drive new investments in the development of tools and technologies, and will also result in consolidation of the US next-generation sequencing informatics market.
Changing customer requirements and intense competition will drive the transformation. As companies look to develop end-to-end informatics solutions focused on end-use applications, the author expects a significant growth in mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships. At the same time, given the growing applications of healthcare Big Data tools in genomics data interpretation, the market is expected to witness the entry of several healthcare information technology majors over the next 5 to 7 years.
This study, from the author's Life Science and Research Tools program, determines which customer segments will emerge as key opportunity areas through 2021. It identifies various opportunities across customer and market segments, determines unmet customer needs, and provides insights on approaches that can be taken by competitors to solve industry challenges.
The report offers quantitative and qualitative assessments of revenue growth opportunities and calls to action across the pharmaceutical, academic lab, molecular diagnostics, and hospital lab spaces. It provides details about companies to watch, market drivers and restraints, and growth strategies for prospective market entrants.
Key questions this study will answer:
- What are they opportunities that make this an attractive market with significant future revenue potential for companies?
- What are the key success factors that will help companies remain relevant and competitive in this crowded market?
- What do the current and prospective competitive landscapes look like?
- What approaches are players taking to counter competitive threats?
- What is the growth potential for NGS informatics across the different customer segments?
- What innovative approaches will replace current business models to overcome existing challenges?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Definition and Overview
3. Market Drivers and Restraints
4. Market Forecast and Trends
5. Secondary Analysis Segment
6. Tertiary Analysis Segment
7. Storage Segment
8. Market Forecast for Key Customer Segments
9. Key Market Trends and Impact on Business
10. Top Predictions for the Market
11. Growth Opportunity Analysis
12. Growth Opportunity Matrix
13. Competitive Analysis
14. Companies to Watch
- Bina Technologies (Roche)
- Bluebee Genomics
- Edico Genome
- Fabric Genomics
- Illumina (BaseSpace)
- Perkin Elmer
- Seven Bridges Genomics
- Wuxi Nextcode
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/36jt8x/transformation