The building energy management systems (BEMS) market has witnessed a healthy growth rate in 2016 and has earned revenue of $822.8 million having grown by 5.1% from 2015.
The Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) is an exciting market in North America that is poised for healthy growth for the next 5 years.
BEMS is primarily driven by the trend of high peak demand charges, customers' commitment towards sustainability, and state incentives for buildings installed with energy management systems. The market will be characterized by increased connectivity, bringing deployment of the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, data analytics, cloud solutions, and technology-enabled business model innovation. New entrants and emerging participants will change the market dynamics by adopting customer-centric business models.
The research has segmented the market based on solutions offered by participants such as hardware, software and services, and also based on end-user verticals such as industrial, office, retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, government, and utilities. We have also mapped the impact of key trends - such as IoT, data analytics, cloud, Big Data, new business models, remote services, open source platform, software embedded controllers, and edge analytics - on the BEMS market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the emerging technologies that are impacting the growth of BEMS markets?
- How dynamic is the market? Are the emerging participants stealing the market share from leading participants?
- What are the different sales distribution channels present in the BEMS market? Are they likely to change in future?
- What are the key data required by building managers and energy professionals to track sustainability progress in buildings?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-BEMS Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-BEMS Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-BEMS Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. US Breakdown
8. Canada Breakdown
9. The Last Word
- Cylon Controls
- Distech Controls
- ECNG Energy
- Johnson Controls
- Optimum Energy
- Schneider Electric
- Switch Automation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cr46bw/north_american