DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Trends in the Global Super Luxury Vehicles Market, 2016-2025" report to their offering.
This market research provides a detailed analysis of the future trends in the global super luxury vehicles market. Super luxury vehicles are defined as the vehicles that cost above $90,000, with high-end luxury features such as comfortable interior seating, comfort suspension, and powerful powertrain.
They are broadly classified into the following segments:
- High-end Luxury and Near-Super Luxury Vehicles: This segment talks about the flagship vehicles provided by mainstream OEMs, such as the high-end luxury sedans and SUVs, with a design focus on driving and interior comfort.
- Performance Luxury Vehicles: This segment includes vehicles ranging from high-performance variants of standard sedans and crossovers, sports coupes and convertibles, and purpose-built super cars, with a focus on speed, acceleration, and driving dynamics.
- Ultra Luxury Vehicles: This segment includes vehicles custom-built for providing passengers with the highest levels of comfort a vehicle can offer, with completely customizable options.
The study analyzes the future of various technologies among these categories:
- Connectivity, which includes electronics featured in vehicle interiors (with technologies such as touchscreen, gesture control, virtual cockpits, and customizable displays)
- Powertrain, which includes the different energy units that are used to power high-end luxury vehicles (with technologies such as internal combustion (IC) engines, hybrid-electric powertrain, and battery electric powertrain)
- Autonomous technology, which includes both autonomous and semi-autonomous functions that help drive and navigate the vehicle (with technologies such as forward collision warning, park assist, lane-changing assist, autonomous driving, adaptive cruise control, and chauffeur and valet systems)
- The study research lists the special features of super luxury vehicles such as customization options provided to the customers, with brief discussions on upcoming vehicles in the segments and their features. The research highlights how super luxury vehicle bodystyling is likely to be affected by SUVs, which have a very high market share, when compared to sedans and hatchbacks in the mainstream and luxury markets. It also discusses how this will affect the sales performance of ultra luxury brands.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Near - Super Luxury Cars and SUVs
4. Performance Luxury Vehicles
5. Ultra Luxury Vehicles
6. Customization Options
7. Technology Transfer
8. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Land Rover
- Lucid Motors
- McLaren Automotive
- Rolls-Royce Cars
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dch6ht/trends_in_the