DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Indian Logistics Industry - Growth Insights and Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
Economic reforms and government initiatives in terms of strengthening the manufacturing sector and improving ease of doing business are expected to attract private investment.
The development of transportation and logistics-related infrastructure, such as dedicated freight corridors, logistics parks, free trade warehousing zones, port modernization, and container freight stations will help to improve efficiency. Technology adoption is likely to accelerate in the transportation, warehousing, and freight forwarding segments, and logistics solutions will be the driving force behind warehousing market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Economic and Trade Indicators
3. Transportation and Logistics Industry
4. Key Determinants of the Logistics Industry
5. Regulatory Environment and Tax Reforms
6. Transportation Infrastructure
7. 3PL and Warehousing
8. e-Commerce Logistics
9. Logistics Technologies and Business Models
10. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ff4bj/indian_logistics