DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "12th Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit 2017" conference to their offering.
The Airfled Pavement Engineering & Maintenance Summit 2017 is part of the renowned AEMS global series and the 12th Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit taking place in Singapore, 12-15 September 2017.
It has established itself as the world's foremost and leading event of its kind. As the world's largest meeting place for key industry stakeholders, every year, C-Level Executives, Heads of Engineering, Heads of Assets & Civil Works, Heads of Construction and Heads of Aerodrome/Airside Operations, Heads of Pavement Engineering & Maintenance amongst other senior decision makers in airfield pavement engineering & maintenance gather to discuss the latest technologies, techniques, strategies and best practices in the industry.
Key Benefits of Attending
- Wealth of Experience - Hear from renowned Airfield Pavement Experts who have worked on hundreds of airfield pavement engineering & maintenance projects globally!
- Track recent & upcoming projects, ongoing airfield pavement engineering & maintenance updates, Airfield Rehabilitation & Overlay Project experiences and hear practical information and experiences of actual airfield engineering, design & construction case studies from airport operators & aviation authorities globally
- Learn practical tips and know-hows on how to maintain pavements of various materials and under different climatic/temperature conditions, pavement condition monitoring and schedule maintenance works to meet operational demands
- Hear and Witness Latest Innovations and Best Practices in rubber removal, maintenance of bleeding & flushed pavements, asphalt/concrete/bitumen pavement maintenance and ACN-PCN Systems
- Be at the World's Largest Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit and network with the Industry Who's Who & Airport/Aviation Authority Decision Makers Globally
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fprzls/12th_airfield