DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Biostimulants Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2016 to 2023" report to their offering.
The global biostimulants market was valued at US$ 1.7 Bn in 2015, and is expected to each US$ 3.8 Bn by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 10.7% from 2016 to 2023.
There has been an upsurge in the demand for organic food products across the globe. This is fuelling the demand for efficient crops, furthermore to meet the demand for food in the growing world population. Agriculture is a key indicator having an impact on a particular country's economy along with livelihoods of the individuals. Thus, presence of good quality arable land is gaining significant traction among agriculture product producers especially in countries such as Denmark, India, Poland and Germany.
Since, these countries are among top 25 countries, when analyzed according to the arable land statistics in 2013. Also, arable land is expected to grow at a moderate growth in the near future, which is expected to spur the demand for agricultural products referred to as biostimulants.
- Asia Pacific serves as potential market for biostimulants due to government support for sustainable agriculture industry
- Increasing awareness among growers related to improved crop quality and yield
Mitigation of territorial and social cohesion through economy
development, owing to agriculture being an important indicator in
overall economy especially in Europe and Asia Pacific
Arysta Lifescience Limited
Biostadt India Limited
- Omex Agrifluids Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Summary
4. Global Biostimulants Market Size, by Crop Type, 2013 - 2023
5. Global Biostimulants Market Size, by Application, 2013 - 2023
6. Global Biostimulants Market Size, by Active Ingredients, 2013 - 2023
7. Global Biostimulants Market Size, by Region, 2013 - 2023
8. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s9xgxp/global