DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Managed Security Services Market in Latin America, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The Latin American managed security services (MSS) market generated $455.9 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $936.1 million by 2021, presenting a CAGR of 15.5%. The nature of managed security services is starting to transform.
Extensively dominated by asset management and monitoring, many clients in Latin America are showing interest in services that require a higher level of security and risk management, especially through the emergence of advanced threats such as targeted attacks, advanced persistent threats (APT), and larger and more sophisticated distributed denial of services (DDoS).
This research examines the MSS market in five Latin American countries/regions — the Andean Region, Brazil, Caribbean and Central America (CCA), Mexico, and the Southern Cone — segmented across four security lines: security asset management and monitoring; threat intelligence, detection, and remediation; risk and compliance management; and advanced and emerging managed security services. The study period is from 2016 to 2021, with a base year of 2016.
Key questions this study will answer:
- What is the current state of MSS in Latin America?
- What is the market's growth rate? How will it change in the forecast period?
- What are the trends driving the adoption of MSS?
- What differences exist between the countries in the region? How will they evolve?
- How is market revenue segmented by vertical industry?
- What types of MSSP services are being adopted? How is demand structured?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Managed Security Services Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Managed Security Services Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Managed Security Services Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Emerging Trends
- Alerta Energy
- Algar Tech
- America Movil
- Etek Novared
- Level 3
- Real Protect
- Souluciones Orion
- Telecom Argentian
- Under Protection
- Uol Diveo
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/825jqn/managed_security