DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Market for Sample Preparation Equipment" report to their offering.
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the sample preparation market by products, revenues, markets and companies.
This report includes sample preparation equipment used in semiconductors, materials and nanomaterials research, manufacturing and process industries, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, clinical and diagnostic, and forensic laboratories. This report will discuss sample preparation equipment manufacturers and suppliers based on their product portfolios, recent developments and core strategies.
- An overview of the global market for sample preparation equipment.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and projections of CAGRs through 2025.
- Discussion of key market participants, extensive product segments, supporting technologies, trends and market dynamics and geographic trends.
- Evaluation of the market by end users.
- Comprehensive company profiles for all companies in the sample preparation market. Companies profiled include Oxford Instruments, FEI, Hitachi High-Technologies and JEOL.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Broad Ion Milling Equipment
4 Chemical Mechanical Planarization (CMP) Equipment
5 Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDX) Equipment
6 Focused Ion Beam (FIB) Equipment
7 Ion Beam Milling Equipment
8 Reactive Ion Etching (RIE) Equipment
9 Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS) Equipment
10 Sample Preparation Company Profiles
- Hitachi High-Technologies
- Oxford Instruments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s9n3kd/the_global_market