WAIKIKI, Hawaii--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Waikiki Parc, the stylish boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of Waikiki, celebrates summer with unique daily activities and guest programming on property now through September 30, 2017.
“Summer Parc Perks offers the option to explore Waikiki Parc and our array of amenities through a catered itinerary designed to enhance the overall guest experience,” said Julie Arigo, General Manager of Waikiki Parc. “Parc Perks was crafted with our guests in mind, to encourage them to utilize the hotel for all of their wellness, adventure, relaxation and entertainment travel desires.”
Guests will have the opportunity to dive into the clear blue Hawaiian ocean as they learn to surf or stand-up paddleboard with classes offered by the Hans Hedemann Surf School. For those who want to relax, SpaHalekulani will offer specially priced treatments, exclusively for Waikiki Parc guests. Additionally, a variety of sunrise wellness classes will be offered daily, which are complimentary to guests and range from beach walks, yoga and meditation to Latin dancing, Chi Gong and Tai Chi. A full calendar of the daily events can be found below.
- Sunday: Complimentary 30-minute introductory surf lesson offered by the Hans Hedemann Surf School; Beach Walk Power Yoga.
- Monday: Live entertainment with Hawaiian style refreshments served in the lobby, Yoga at Parc Blue.
- Tuesday: SpaHalekulani Special 30-minute massage or facial for $90, Beachin’ Core.
- Wednesday: Dive-in movie on the pool deck, Yoga and Meditation at Parc Blue.
- Thursday: Complimentary 30-minute introductory stand-up paddle lesson offered by the Hans Hedemann Surf School, Latin Dance at Parc Blue.
- Friday: Weekly wine mixer “Mingle” in the evening, Yoga at Parc Blue.
- Saturday: Complimentary transportation to Kapiolani Community College Farmer’s Market, Chi Gong and Tai Chi at Parc Blue.
About Waikiki Parc:
Waikiki Parc, the stylish boutique hotel located in a celebrated resort destination, provides its guests with easy access to outdoor activities, cultural events, shopping, restaurants and Hawaii’s renowned beaches. The property brings together a sophisticated and contemporary hotel sensibility with personalized service and innovative guest experiences. Parc Active offers a variety of exclusive fitness programs to promote an active lifestyle. Oahu Finds is a unique and personal guide of recommendations from its employees featured on Waikiki Parc’s state-of-the-art website at http://www.waikikiparc.com/oahu-finds-1. Parc Blue is a seductive pool with breathtaking views of Honolulu and the ocean horizon. All hotel amenities such as Wi-Fi and programs including Parc Active and Oahu Finds are complimentary with no added resort fee. Waikiki Parc is operated by the Hotels and Resorts of Halekulani, a brand management division of the Honolulu-based Halekulani Corporation, which also oversees the world-renowned luxury hotel, Halekulani. Waikiki Parc is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection.
Stay connected with Waikiki Parc via www.waikikiparc.com, on Twitter at @Waikiki_Parc, Instagram at @Waikiki_Parc and Facebook at Waikiki Parc Hotel.