DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Top Growth Opportunities: Dairy & Soy Food in Saudi Arabia" report to their offering.
Saudi Arabian Dairy & Soy Food market registered growth in volume terms, at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2011-2016. Furthermore, it is forecast to record marginally higher growth at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2016-2021 when compared to the review period.
Dairy market in Saudi Arabia saw healthy growth between 2011 and 2016, and is set to expand further in the five years to 2021, reaching a CAGR of 8.0%. The economy's overreliance on the hydrocarbons sector was exposed in 2016, as GDP contracted heavily in response to the continued fall in global commodity prices.
Dairy market in Saudi Arabia is set to experience a CAGR of 8.0% and 4.6% in value and volume terms respectively, during the 2016-21 period. Structural reforms and demographic changes promise to create jobs and boost consumer demand for dairy products in the largest categories. Growth in Saudi Arabia's Dairy market is being driven by volume and value gains in the three largest categories- Cheese, Yogurt, and Butter & Spreadable Fats.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introducing a top growth market for Dairy
2. Market insight - identifying the opportunities to move into
3. Retail and distribution insight - key channels and retailers driving growth
4. Company and brand insight - the competitive landscape defined
5. Consumer insight - who, what, when, where and why
6. Product and packaging insights
7. White spaces and innovation opportunities - space to move into
8. Appendix and Definitions
- Abdullah Al-Othaim Supermarkets
- Hyper Panda
- Tamimi Markets
- BinDawood Superstores
- Abdullah Al-Othaim Hypermarkets
- Lulu Hypermarket
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jkvgf/top_growth