DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United Arab Emirates Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2022" report to their offering.
"United Arab Emirates Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2022" is a comprehensive report on crude oil refinery industry in United Arab Emirates. The report also provides details on oil refineries such as name, type, operational status, operator apart from capacity data for the major processing units, for all active and planned refineries in United Arab Emirates for the period 2012-2022. Further, the report also offers recent developments, financial deals as well as latest contracts awarded in the country's oil refinery industry.
- Updated information related to all active and planned refineries in the country, including operator and equity details
- Information on CDU, condensate splitter, catalytic cracking and hydrocracking capacities by refinery in the country, where available
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and IPOs in the country's crude oil industry, where available
- Latest developments, financial deals and awarded contracts related to crude oil refineries in the country
Key Topics Covered:
1. Table of Contents
3. United Arab Emirates Refining Industry
4. Recent Contracts
5. Financial Deals Landscape
6. Recent Developments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z9v72t/united_arab