Saudi Arabian Meat market recorded high growth at a CAGR of 5.4% between 2011 and 2016, from US$2.69 billion in 2011 to US$3.50 billion in 2016. The market is forecast to register strong growth at a CAGR of 8.2% in the five years to 2021, and is expected to be worth US$5.20 billion by 2021. An expanding working age population combined with rising disposable income will fuel growth in the Saudi Arabian Meat market.
Recent political and economic developments, such as the National Transformation Plan, aim to diversify Saudi Arabia's economy by encouraging the expansion of the private sector and reducing unemployment among Saudi nationals. Prominent members of the ruling family have also suggested an expanded public role for women in Saudi society. All of this points to a more favourable business environment for investors, underpinned by growth in wages and domestic demand.
Saudi Arabia ranks amongst the smallest markets in the global Meat sector in terms of average consumer spend on meat products. Though the population and disposable income are both increasing, average consumer spend is forecast for only modest growth in the five years to 2021.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introducing a top growth market for Meat
2. Market insight - identifying the opportunities to move into
3. Retail and distribution insight - key channels and retailers driving growth
4. Company and brand insight - the competitive landscape defined
5. Consumer insight - who, what, when, where and why?
6. Product and packaging insights
7. White spaces and innovation opportunities - space to move into
8. Appendix and Definitions
- Abdullah Al-Othaim
- Hyper Panda
- Tamimi Markets
- BinDawood Stores
- Lulu Hypermarket
- Groupe Doux
- Al Watania Poultry
- Fakieh Group
- Can Cook
- Golden Camel
- Angel Bay
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rn58kj/top_growth