DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Polyolefins: State-of-the-Latest Products & Technology" conference to their offering.
Although radical innovations are getting harder in a maturing chemicals/plastics industry, there is always a continuous need for incremental improvements. Demands from the marketplace and customers dictate that the New/Improved products be developed to deliver high-performance and in-time. Although polyolefins date as far back as the 1930's, new products & processes have continued to emerge.
This crash-course is designed to deliver the following:
- An executive overview of the Polyolefins field
- How to avoid the pitfalls in developing speedy & successful products
- Emerging Additives that enable the products customers are looking for
Participants Will Learn:
- Historic Developments in Manufacturing Processes since 1930's
- Various Resin Types: Structure-Property-Processing Relationships
- Where is Still the Business Growth and Why ?
- New Product Development Efforts
- Feedback on Your Questions from the Instructors
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hv6c96/polyolefins