AVON, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In 2013, Eastbridge conducted the first joint survey with Benefits Selling (now BenefitsPRO). The goal of the survey was to gauge how health care reform might have changed the way brokers approach the benefits market. Every year since then, the survey has been updated and new topics added that are reflective of current trends.
The 2017 Brokers and Voluntary Benefits—The Market Continues to Evolve Spotlight™ Report addresses the following areas and compares, where appropriate, this year’s results to past studies:
- Brokers’ current focus on voluntary (NBAP, new group growth, cross sales with voluntary)
- Most commonly sold voluntary products by brokers today
- Voluntary carriers used most frequently by brokers and their reasoning
- Enrollment methodologies used most often and the party responsible for selecting the method used for each enrollment
- Competitive pressures felt by brokers
- Use of private exchanges and defined contribution
The report also examines what brokers need from carriers and enrollment companies to increase their success in the voluntary market.
The report is currently available for purchase for $1,500. For more information or to order, call today at (860) 676-9633 or email Eastbridge at email@example.com.
Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc. is a marketing advisory firm serving insurance and financial services organizations in the United States and Canada.