The Master Class is intended to provide a wide variety of practical knowledge and skills to those engaged in PPP projects, including in the following areas:
- Capacity building
- Risk appraisal
- Basics of financial modelling
- Prioritising the projects
- Promoting the projects
- Communication and negotiation skills
Supported by appropriate case studies and group exercises in power, transport (roads, rail, airports, ports), urban regeneration, real estate, water and sewerage, and environment, etc., it will benefit professionals supporting or promoting projects in the market, or those engaged in seeking finance from Multilaterals and Banks and those engaged in bidding or contracting from the private sector.
Case Studies during this 4-day course will be determined according to feedback on Pre-course Questionnaires. These case studies can include:
- World Bank and PPIAF supported projects
- US and Caribbean: roads, ports, container terminals, airports and urban regeneration
- UK: mature PPP
- Egypt: West Nile and Power & Energy
- South Africa: Gautrain transport rail
- Nigeria: Power generation
- Ghana: Off the start block
Group Exercises would include Project Risk Appraisal, Negotiating for a World Bank Loan, Negotiating for a Bank Support or Loan, Building a PPP Airport or Port, Building a Community Centre or Public Amenity Project.
Led by internationally recognised expert trainer with 37 years of PPP, Projects and construction law experience.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qvw9zq/public_private.