Africa Conflict Monitor (ACM) is the essential tool for anyone with stakes in security and political stability across the African continent.
Subscribers benefit from expert insight and commentary on African conflict and conflict resolution, augmented with updates on key recent developments, regional overviews, infographics and prognoses.
Each edition of ACM:
- Identifies and provides insight into existing conflicts and emerging socio-political developments with potential for conflict and instability
- Assesses the impact of national, regional and global interventions to contain conflicts and terrorist threats in Africa
- Forecasts the outcome of particular conflicts as well as the agendas of major insurgency groups on the continent
- Contextualizes the operations of terrorist groups in Africa against the global terrorist threat and prevailing national, regional and global socio-economic and political conditions
- Tracks the evolution and internal dynamics of terrorist/rebel movements operating in different regions of the continent
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7mcmb/africa_conflict