Three years on from the momentous Energy Reform, SENER has been progressively changing the industry and implementing international standards through partnership agreements.
The third edition in Getenergy Mexico will be an opportunity to finalise those partnerships and agreements under current leadership .
The new event will also reveal new education and training opportunities and further your understanding of future market trends ahead of the upcoming bid rounds.
In this workshop purely focused on Mexico, we will:
- Share successful case studies on how education and industry can work together to raise the level of talent in Mexico
- Hear from the companies and institutions that have been successful in establishing international partnerships to strengthen local content and the transfer of knowledge and skills to Mexico over the last 3 years
- Showcase the opportunities generated through the Energy Reform
- Exemplify how, and which, other countries can help Mexico to continue raising international standards
- Discuss how universities and industry can better align themselves in order to develop a better economy as well as in-country value
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jjb69n/mexico_workshop