DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Drafting and Negotiating International Commercial Contracts" conference to their offering.
This two-day interactive course is targeted at those who draft, negotiate and advise on international commercial agreements, and cross-border transactions. This course reviews the sale of goods, the appointment of distributors and agents, as well as the licensing of intellectual property rights within the context of an international contract.
This seminar is not jurisdiction specific, and is as such ideal for individuals working in international practice.
This intensive and interactive training programme will develop your skills to:
- Be aware of the legal and commercial considerations for a successful international deal
- Understand the main legal instruments governing international contracts
- Explore the allocation of jurisdiction, and the choice of law in a cross-border dispute
- Evaluate the dispute resolution mechanisms available to resolve disputes in a sustainable manner
- Use best practice techniques to successfully negotiate your contracts
- Examine key types of international commercial agreements
- Assess the strategic considerations associated with international commercial agreements
- Plan in order to better negotiate a value-added deal.
Who Should Attend:
- In-house counsel
- Trainee solicitors
- Commercial and contract managers
- Sales personnel
- Operational managers
- Business development managers
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zq45dr/drafting_and