The UK IT services industry has seen a slowdown in the last couple of years. Moderate growth is expected in the forecast period. Slowdown in this industry has largely been driven by the IT infrastructure segment. As cloud computing grows in popularity, buyers are re-thinking the way in which they spend money on IT services. This is currently resulting in reduced spend on IT infrastructure services and increased investment in cloud computing.
This research report covers:
- Overall IT Services Market
- IT Services Types Market Share
- Buyer and Technological Trends
- Competitive Profiles
This report briefly covers the current market trends and market drivers supported with current and forecast revenue numbers.
Key Topics Covered:
- UK IT Services Market - Quick Glance
- UK IT Services Market - Current and Future Outlook, 2021
- UK IT Services Market Breakdown by Segments, 2016
- UK IT Services - Competitive Scope
- Atos SE
- Cap Gemini S.A.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- International Business Machines Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jbt4bj/uk_it_services