DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of Wintergreen Research, Inc's new report "Telepresence Robots: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide - 2017-2023" to their offering.
Telepresence robot device markets at $1.4 billion in 2016 are anticipated to reach $8 billion by 2023 as next generation robotic devices, systems, and instruments are introduced to manage remote presence. The robotic platform will be extended to include grippers and cameras of all types, sensors and sophisticated navigation software.
Worldwide Telepresence Robots markets are poised to achieve significant growth. People like mobility, they like remote communication and telepresence robots add a new dimension to remote communication.
Use of the telepresence robot with the video and microphone capability to achieve remote presence is a vital aspect of personal mobility devices. Telepresence robots are poised to achieve a vital extension of electronic communication in ways that will become indispensable to everyone soon.
The complete report provides a comprehensive analysis including units sold, market value, forecasts, as well as a detailed competitive market shares and analysis of major players' success, challenges, and strategies in each segment and sub-segment. The report covers markets for security, law enforcement, manufacturing, healthcare, education, and business telepresence.
The increasingly global nature of science, technology and engineering is a reflection of the implementation of the globally integrated enterprise. Customers trust us to work alongside them to ensure the success of the participation in a particular market segment.
- Robot Tablet Controller For First Responders
- Telepresence Robots
- Telepresence Cloud Robotics Benefits
- Telepresence Robots
- Healthcare Workflow
- Telepresence Solutions for Remote Facilities
- Security Based Telepresence Robot
- Telepresence Addresses
- Assisted Living
- Portable Reconnaissance Robot
- Robotics Teleporter
- Rescue Robot Operator Control
- Video Telepresence Robot Telemedicine
- Technorobot Collaborations
Key Topics Covered:
1. Telepresence Robots Market Description And Market Dynamics
2. Telepresence Robots Market Shares And Market Forecasts
3. Telepresence Robot Product Description
4. Telepresence Robots Technology And Research
5. Telepresence Robots Company Description
- Dimaa Network Services LTD (DNS)
- Double Robotics
- Endeavor Robotics
- General Dynamics
- Inbot Technology PadBot
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Orbis Robotics
- Revolve Robotics
- Suitable Technologies
- SuperDroid Robots
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rsrp8d/telepresence
Source: Wintergreen Research, Inc