DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Licensing Letter, Licensing Source Book and Licensing Data Bank Suite" newsletter to their offering.
The Complete Licensing Suite (Licensing Letter Membership + Licensing Source Book + Licensing Data Bank) Complete 1 year access to The Licensing Letter, the online Licensing Source Book and Licensing Data Bank databases. Get the latest deals as they happen, research the market and contact over 6,000 licensing professionals with the Complete Licensing Suite. In addition you will receive 12 issues of The Licensing Letter. The Suite is your best deal.
The Licensing Letter (TLL) is an exclusive networking and information resource that unlocks vast opportunities in the $150 billion - plus licensing business.
You can rely on The Licensing Letter for:
Comprehensive listings of new property availabilities, assignments and licenses granted;
TLLs renowned network of contacts and connections. Every month TLL tracks hundreds of deals around the world and provides you with up-to-the-minute listings plus contact name, title, phone and email - not names out of the phone book, but the real decision-makers who can make your next licensing deal a success.
The only widely accepted retail sales data about the licensing business - including the details behind the numbers often quoted by The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Business Week, USA Today and other publications;
The Licensing Letter answers critical questions such as:
- Which new retail channels are embracing licensed merchandise;
- Which new product and service categories represent the hottest growth opportunities;
- What research retailers, manufacturers, and licensors use before committing to a property;
- Which emerging markets are most receptive to licensed goods.
- 12 issues per year
- FREE registration to the online TLL Articles Archives
- Exclusive subscriber only email alerts about significant breaking news
- Access to editors and analysts
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sdzlkw/the_licensing