DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Wireless Fire Detection Systems Market by Product, System Type (Fully Wireless, Hybrid), Installation Type (New, Retrofit), Vertical (Commercial, Residential, Manufacturing), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The wireless fire detection systems market is expected to be worth USD 303.8 Million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 7.7% between 2016 and 2020.
The market is driven by increasing emphasis on aesthetics and design and the ease involved in installing these systems. The improvement in the existing government regulations and mandates regarding fire protection systems is a major driving factor for this market. However, the lack of acceptance in the market due to high maintenance cost and low-reliability perception act as restraints for the wireless fire detection systems market.
Several types of technologies for sensing and detecting the presence of fire are available in the market including smoke detectors, heat detectors, gas detectors, and multisensor detectors. The latest trend in the industry is the integration of the detectors and sensor technologies within a single detector, resulting in greater efficiency and lowered cost. The robust growth in infrastructure, utilities, and facilities is increasing the need for a greater adoption of advanced sensors and detectors across the globe.
- Ceasefire Industries Pvt. Ltd
- Detectomat Gmbh
- Electro Detectors Ltd
- Ems Wireless Fire & Security Ltd
- Eurofyre Ltd
- Halma Plc
- Hochiki Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls
- Napco Security Technologies, Inc.
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Siemens Ag
- Sterling Safety Systems
- Tyco International Plc
- United Technologies
Zeta Alarm Systems
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Industry Trends
5. Wireless Fire Detection Systems Market, By Product
6. Wireless Fire Detection Systems Market, By System Type
7. Wireless Fire Detection Systems Market, By Installation Type
8. Wireless Fire Detection Systems Market, By Vertical
9. Wireless Fire Detection Systems Market, By Geography
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Regulation Analysis of Wireless Fire Detection Systems Market
12. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hf34vw/wireless_fire