LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today at Cisco Live, Cisco’s annual IT and communications conference, Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for IT solution providers, announced Netformx DNA Analyzer, a tool that simplifies the task of determining Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) voucher eligibility and increases incentives. Netformx DNA Analyzer is a complimentary SaaS offering for all Cisco partners.
Netformx is working closely with Cisco to provide a better partner experience that simplifies identification and tracking of DNA vouchers at the earliest stage in the Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW) estimate and quote process. Cisco DNA enables digital business through automation, virtualization, analytics, managed services and open APIs. Cisco’s popular voucher program gives solution providers “quick start” financial vouchers for their DNA deals. With Netformx DNA Analyzer, Cisco partners can quickly analyze their DNA deals for voucher eligibility.
While Cisco DNA vouchers provide significant financial benefit, they have complex applicability and processing rules. In many cases, the designers and solution engineers may not know how to take advantage of the program, so potential incentives are not utilized.
Netformx DNA Analyzer collects partner estimates and quotes from Cisco in real-time, incorporates Cisco program information, and provides powerful correlation and analyses in a single-pane-of-glass. This unique Netformx dashboard provides key details to enable incentive optimization, such as what SKUs are DNA-eligible and what uplifts might be available. Voucher program information, including eligibility and how to claim a voucher, is also available.
Cisco Partners can learn more about Netformx DNA Analyzer at Cisco Live, Cisco’s annual IT and communications conference, Las Vegas, June 26-29, booth #2523.
- Netformx DNA Analyzer enables Cisco partners to quickly analyze DNA deals for voucher eligibility.
- Netformx enables solution providers to reduce time-to-quote 80% and reduce implementation error rates by 99%.
- Channel partners leveraging Netformx solutions report profitability increases of over 1% and in some cases over 5%.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries design and sell winning multivendor solutions with reduced errors, resulting in satisfied customers and more profits.
”With red, yellow, and green indicators, Netformx DNA Analyzer automatically points partners in the right direction to see what SKUs are DNA-eligible (and also VIP-eligible) and what uplifts might be available,” said Melissa Borza, Vice President of Product Strategy at Netformx. “Netformx DNA Analyzer is another example of how our unique combination of powerful intelligent, collaborative, and automated solutions bring increased margins and competitive advantage to our clients.”
- “Putting Solution Provider Profitability on Auto Drive: Myth or Reality?” an article by Melissa Borza, Netformx Vice President of Product Strategy, in Pipeline Publishing Magazine
- “Does your Enterprise IT Sales Model Scale to Handle Digital Transformation?” an article by Steven Madick, Growth Advisor, Business Process Consultant and Melissa Borza, Netformx Vice President of Product Strategy in Intercomms Magazine
- “Transformation and digitization: the impact on enterprise sales” an article by Ittai Bareket, Netformx CEO, in Pipeline Publishing Magazine
- Netformx Ecosystem: Gain actionable insights through automated processes, cooperating applications, and shared data, integrated across your workflow
- Netformx customer case studies
- Netformx in the News
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn
Netformx is the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for solution providers. Netformx delivers a Digital Ecosystem as a Service (ESaaS), which enables IT solution providers to design, analyze, and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions for Enterprise customers, while operating their businesses profitably. Netformx accelerates solution provider profits by providing powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. The result is increased competitiveness and productivity across the sales lifecycle.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, British Telecom, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Optus, Orange Business Services, Sprint, and Telstra. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Brocade, Check Point, EMC, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, and Riverbed. The wide-ranging, up-to-date data enable our customers to quickly create accurate designs and proposals and to maximize profitability.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.