DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Aerospace & Defense Battery Market: 2017 - 2022" report to their offering.
The global aerospace & defense battery market is forecasted to grow at a healthy CAGR of 4.8% over the next five years to reach US$ 199.6 million in 2022
Increasing production rates of major aircraft, such as B737, B787, A320, and A350XWB; expected entry of upcoming aircraft, such as MRJ and C919; growing aircraft fleet size, and advancement in technology are the key growth drivers of the global aerospace & defense battery market. Batteries are used mainly for power backup and emergency systems, starting the engine and auxiliary power units, and flight preparation in the aerospace & defense industry.
They play a very crucial role as it supplies power to the aircraft in case of power failure. Batteries in the aircraft must be reliable, durable, lower in maintenance, low weight, lower in the cost of ownership, and have an extended life. Nickel-Cadmium, Lead-Acid, and Lithium-Ion are the types of batteries used in the aerospace & defense industry. The industry is witnessing a gradual transition from the nickel-cadmium and lead-acid batteries to the lithium-ion batteries.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Aerospace & Defense Battery Market: Overview and Market Forces
3. Global Aerospace & Defense Battery Market - By Aircraft Type
4. Global Aerospace & Defense Battery Market - By Battery Type
5. Global Aerospace & Defense Battery Market - By Sales Channel Type
6. Global Aerospace & Defense Battery Market - By Region
7. Competitive Analysis
8. Strategic Growth Opportunities
9. Company Profile of Key Players
- Concorde Aircraft Batteries,
- GS Yuasa Corporation,
- Saft Groupe S.A.,
- Securaplane Technologies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x4qv69/global_aerospace