DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Opportunities in the Global Savory Snacks Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies" report to their offering.
Global Savory Snacks sector was valued at US$96.6 Billion in 2016 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 6.0% during 2016-2021 to reach US$129.3 Billion by 2021.
North America was the leading region in the global Savory Snacks sector with a value share of 37.6% in 2016 whilst Asia-Pacific is forecast to record the fastest value growth globally at a CAGR of 8.0% during 2016-2021. A growing population, rising urbanization rate, and improving economy will remain the primary macroeconomic factors driving the sector globally. Long working hours and consumers' busy schedules will further contribute to the snackification trend as they snack more often than usual to get a quick energy boost. Processed Snacks was the leading market with a value share of 36.4% in 2016.
Share of Savory Snacks as a percentage of the global food industry is expected to increase during 2011-2021. All the regions, except the Middle East & Africa, will witness a gain in share during the same period. Fragmented meal times due to rising busy lifestyles across the regions will result in an increase in snacking occasions. Many consumers in the Middle East & Africa are altering their eating habits to include more dairy and bakery products in their daily routine, which will boost the share of the Dairy & Soy Food and Bakery & Cereals sectors compared to Savory Snacks in the region.
Top 10 high potential countries included Japan, China, the US, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, the UK, France, Russia, and Turkey. The US is set to continue leading the global Savory Snacks sector, while China is forecast to record the fastest growth globally during 2016-2021. Russia is set to emerge as the fastest-growing market for Savory Snacks in the Eastern European region with a CAGR of 8.5% during 2016-2021. Brazil represented the largest market in Latin America, accounting for 48.3% of total value sales, while the UK represented the largest market in the Western European region with 33.7% value share in 2016.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Sector Overview
- Current scenario and future outlook
- Global Savory Snacks sector overview - what are the growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors
- Regional Savory Snacks sector overview - what are the growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors
- Key challenges in the global Savory Snacks sector
- Shift in food Consumption Patterns
- Change in consumption levels in the overall food industry, 2011-2021
- Reasons for shift in consumption patterns
- Identifying high potential countries
- Analysis of 10 countries on the basis of Risk-Reward analysis (market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure)
- Analysis across regions - Asia-Pacific, North America, Latin America, Western Europe and Eastern Europe
- High potential country analysis
- Future outlook
- Health & Wellness Analysis - Global and Regional Level
- Case Studies
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading brands by region
- Leading brands by market
- Market Share of Private Label
- Key Distribution Channels
- Share of key distribution channels - global and regional level
- Key Packaging Formats
- Analysis on use of key packaging material, closure, and outer type
- Fujian Jinjiang Fuyuan Foodstuff Co
- Orion Confectionery Co Ltd
- Golden Orchard Farmer (Beijing) Food Co. Ltd
- Calbee Inc.
- Kameda Seika Co.
- Bourbon Corporation
- Baby star snacks The Kellogg Company
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- ConAgra Foods
- Arca Continental S.A.B. de C.V
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/99ncl3/opportunities_in