The India carbon black market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.78% by the end of 2026.
India carbon black market is set to grow at a robust CAGR on the back of expanding manufacturing facilities of tire manufacturing companies coupled with implementation of antidumping duty on carbon black imports on offending countries by Government of India. Carbon black is a pure form carbon majorly used as reinforcement filler in rubber goods, tire, plastics and other products manufacturing industries. Robust growth in the automotive sector and expansion of vehicle manufacturing facilities has increased demand for tire products, growing demand for tires in automotive industries is anticipated to further drive leading tire companies to expand their production bases and boost sales of carbon black in India in the coming years.
Few of the major companies operating in India carbon black market include SKI Carbon Black (India) Private Limited, Phillips Carbon Black Limited, Himadri Specialty Chemicals Limited, Continental Carbon India Limited, Goodluck Carbon Pvt. Ltd. (India), Cabot India Limited, Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Inc., Ltd., Hebei Daguangming Industrial Group Co. Ltd., Shanghai Kargos International Trade Co. Ltd. And Hebei Jingxian Xinyuan Rubber Chemical Co. Ltd., among others.
- Cabot India Limited
- Continental Carbon India Limited
- Goodluck Carbon Black Private Limited
- Hebei Daguangming Industrial Group Co. Ltd.
- Hebei Jingxian Xinyuan Rubber Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Himadri Chemicals and Industries Limited
- Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Inc., Ltd.
- Phillips Carbon Black Limited
- SKI Carbon Black (India) Private Limited
Shanghai Kargos International Trade Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Carbon Black: Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Carbon Black Market Overview
5. India Carbon Black Market Outlook
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Import & Export Analysis
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. India Economic Profile
11. Customers Analysis
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. Voice of Customers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sdpqgb/india_carbon