DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Printed Tape Market Analysis By Raw Material (Polypropylene, Polyvinyl Chloride), By Product (Acrylic, Hot Melt, Natural Rubber) By Application, By Ink, By Technology, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global printed tapes market is expected to reach USD 39.79 billion by 2025. Growing utilization of the tapes for branding and marketing purposes is expected to bolster growth over the forecast period.
The demand for printed tapes is expected to witness significant growth on account of the growing demand in food & beverage and for branding and promoting new products and for increasing consumer awareness. In addition, the growing use of printed tapes in road marking & hazard safety application is expected to have a positive impact on the market.
The growing use of various taping materials including polypropylene and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) coupled with availability of different types of adhesives to suit specific application needs is expected to have a positive impact on the industry over the next eight years. In addition, increasing used of different types of printing inks is expected to aid the market growth.
- Windmill Tapes
- Bron Tapes
- Kilby Packaging
- Fabo s.p.a.
- Le Mark Group
- Dalpo sp. z.o.o.
- Shurtape Technologies, LLC
- ADH Tape
- BSK Print
- Packit Packaging Solutions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Printed Tapes Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4. Printed Tapes: Raw Material Estimates & Trend Analysis
5. Printed Tapes: Technology Estimates & Trend Analysis
6. Printed Tapes: Printing Ink Estimates & Trend Analysis
7. Printed Tapes: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
8. Printed Tapes: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
9. Printed Tapes Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mq6dvs/printed_tape