DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) Forecast in 11 Major Markets 2017-2027" report to their offering.
Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) is an acute severe lung disease. It most often develops in those admitted to an intensive care unit (ICU), and can be caused by a number of 'triggers', which include trauma to the lungs and pneumonia. ARDS is characterised by wide-spread diffuse injury to the alveolar-capillary membrane, pulmonary inflammation and increased pulmonary vascular permeability. This results in protein-rich non-cardiogenic pulmonary oedema, refractory hypoxaemia and acute respiratory failure.
This report provides the current prevalent population for ARDS across 11 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Brazil, Poland, Turkey and Netherlands) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Reasons to Buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global ARDS market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of ARDS and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on ARDS prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within ARDS which require treatment.
Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest
number of ARDS patients.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
6. Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
7. Incidence of ARDS in Hospital Admissions to the ICU
8. Features of ARDS Patients
9. Abbreviations used in the report
10. Patient-Based Offering
11. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ph9pmr/acute_respiratory